HR Issues. Availability of manpowerQuality of available manpowerAttrition rampant poachingBurn Out Convoluted HoursIdentity CrisisRudderless always on the movePart Time attitude to workEthics / Work Culture. Knowledge Workforce A Roadmap". Global Opportunity Salil Agarwal
1. “Knowledge Workforce – A Roadmap” Industry Perspective
Seema Ajwani – Head HR, Daksh IBM
Deepak Dhawan – VP HR, EXL Services
Hemant Kochar – CEO, Octave InfoTech
2. HR Issues Availability of manpower
Quality of available manpower
Attrition – rampant poaching
Burn Out – Convoluted Hours
Rudderless – always on the move
Part Time attitude to work
Ethics / Work Culture
3. “Knowledge Workforce – A Roadmap” Global Opportunity
Salil Agarwal - Head BPO, IT & Telecom Practice, Eicher Consultancy Services
Shyamanuja Das - Associate Editor, Global Outsourcing
4. Opportunity Indian Perspective – Salil Agarwal
International Perspective – Shyamanuja Das
5. “Knowledge Workforce – A Roadmap” “Workforce Challenges”
Usha Albuquerque – Career Counselor
Uday Chawla – CEO, Transearch
6. Workforce Challenges Are we prepared to take on the emerging Global BPO Opportunity?
Are we fast running out of our available manpower resource?
What do we need to do to prepare our manpower for the BPO future?
Is there a need to set in place – widely available – self skilling institutes for the BPO aspirants?
How do we make BPO specific counseling available to the workforce of the future?
Is their a pull factor for a BPO Course and a Certification program?
7. “The Way Ahead” Ravi Pillai – Country Director, City & Guilds
K V Singh – Director, The Gazette, Jaipur
Tarit Mohan – General Manager, IMSI India, Dehradun
Dr. Cletus Babau – Chairman, SCAD Group of Institutions, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu