Tri-Tech Medical. Medical Gas Alarm Panel Conversion Kits. Why convert?. Present alarm is not NFPA compliant Present alarm is not functioning properly and replacement / repair parts are not available
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Medical Gas Alarm Panel
- Chances are Tri-Tech has a conversion that will work
- Compare the back box dimensions with the sub-mounting plates
- Know your riser connections
- Send us pictures
- Tri-Tech conversion provides different mounting options
- Power supply can be positioned in different positions on the sub-mounting plate
- Sub-mounting plate can be positioned anywhere over the back box
- Additional backing plate can be installed behind the sub-mounting plate to cover over the existing alarm back box cavity
- It might be possible to cut out some wall to house the power supply, and transducers could still fit or could be mounted remotely. Unique accommodations are possible.
- Tri-Tech transducers can be mounted remotely and wired to the conversion panel
- New construction transducers can be supplied with risers to mount in the pipeline
- Pictures tell a thousand words
- We are a knowledgeable bunch here at Tri-Tech