Project Scheduling. By: Ernawati Mustafa Kamal School of Housing, Building & Planning Universiti Sains Malaysia. Project Scheduling. A project is a collection of tasks that must be completed within certain time frame, with specific cost & quality. Project Scheduling Objectives.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By: Ernawati Mustafa Kamal
School of Housing, Building & Planning
Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Estimated completion time (and sometimes costs) are associated with each activity.
- Activity completion time is related to the amount of resources committed to it.
- The degree of activity details depends on the application and how specific is the data.
- Company A is a contractor & they need to construct a house.
- Internal Finishes
- Services and finishing
- External Works
Sub-StructureBPile caps and ground beams
FStairs and Ramps
HWindows and External Doors
IInternal Walls and Partitions
Internal FinishesKWall finishes
M Ceiling Finishes
Services & FinishingOWater installation
QRoad, Paths, Pavings & Surfacing
External WorksRLandscaping and Irrigation Systems
From the activity description chart, we can determine immediate predecessors for each activity.
- calculating theoretical early and late start and finish dates for all projects activities without regard for any resource limitations.
- The resulting dates are not schedule, but it indicate the time period within which activity should be schedule.
- Milestone charts
- Gantt charts