MODIFIED WRESTLING. What is Wrestling?. Wrestling is one of the oldest sports in the World (Appeared in the Early Olympics around 700B.C.) Wrestling is an intense, high speed and physical sport It requires all your body muscles, helping improve your strength and conditioning!
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Learn to set and accomplish goals.
2. Improve strength.
3. Improve agility.
4. Improve mental toughness (maintain your competitive edge).
5. Learn to stay low and drive through your opponent.
(Help Improve Athletic Ability for other Sports ex. Football)
6. Improve flexibility.
7. Improve dedication.
8. Improve motivation.
9. The best wrestler get’s the starting spot.
10. No favoritesin the sport of Wrestling!
6 DB’s/1 K