Characters. Harry~a 13 year-old boy that has very yellow hair and blue eyesMr. Thornburn~a powerful red-faced man with a well fleshed body (Harry\'s father). Characters (continued). Michael~an old guy who has a herd of sheepTassie~Michael\'s gray and white dog . Setting. The story took place in Scotland at a farm house and in a field by the coast. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. The Erne from the Coastwritten by: T. O. Beachcroft By:Jane Zhen Tan, Jason Michael Schierbeck, Megan Elizabeth Ray
2. Characters Harry~a 13 year-old boy that has very yellow hair and blue eyes
Mr. Thornburn~a powerful red-faced man with a well fleshed body (Harry’s father)
3. Characters (continued) Michael~an old guy who has a herd of sheep
Tassie~Michael’s gray and white dog
4. Setting The story took place in Scotland at a farm house and in a field by the coast
5. Plot The whole plot of the story is about a boy who’s abusive father doesn’t believe him about anything
the climax is when Harry is fighting the eagle to prove to his father that there really was an eagle
6. Plot (continued) Resolution~ Harry kills the eagle and proves to his father that there really is an eagle that ate the lamb
7. Conflict The conflict in the story is when Harry has to take control of Michael’s sheep, but an erne takes a lamb form the herd and Harry has to go kill it to prove to his father that he really did find an erne that took the lamb
8. Theme The theme of the story is that all fathers should trust their sons if they teach them a good way to live their life.