Stalin’s Totalitarian State - Lenin had set up a communist gov’t in the _____________________ - He dies in 1924 & Joseph Stalin gains power & ruled as a totalitarian dictator
PowerPoint Slideshow about ' Intro to WW2' - ethan-floyd
An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Lenin had set up a communist gov’t in the _____________________
- He dies in 1924 & Joseph Stalin gains power & ruled as a totalitarian dictator
- ____________________________________: a single party controls the gov’t and every aspect of people’s lives. Citizens must obey the gov’t without ____________. ____________________________of the gov’t is severely punished
- Examples: Stalin ordered peasants to hand over land to gov’t-run farms. He __________________ political enemies.
- Totalitarian leaders also came to power in ____________& ________________
- These dictators were Fascists
- _______________________: political system that is rooted in militarism, extreme nationalism & blind loyalty to the state