Name____________________________ Chapter 7 Review Test Earth Science (per. 9) Mr. Desain. For information on Chapter 7 look in Earth Science Review Book pages 126 – 158 and ESRT pages 12 – 14.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Name____________________________ Chapter 7 Review Test
Earth Science (per. 9)
For information on Chapter 7 look in Earth Science Review Book pages 126 – 158 and ESRT pages 12 – 14.
1. The graph below shows the changes in air temperature and dewpoint temperature over a 24-hour period. At what time was the relative humidity highest?
A) Midnight B) 8 p.m. C) 6 a.m. D) 4 p.m.
2. If the wet bulb temperature is 14F and a dry bulb temperature of 18F what is the dewpoint temperature?
A) 11C B) -18C C) -22C D) 14C
3. An air pressure of 1033 millibars is equal to how many inches of mercury?
A) 30.50 B) 30.27 C) 30.30 D) 30.55
4. Draw the arrows on the diagrams below to correctly show the movement of air over Town Summertime.
5. The windward side compared to the leeward side is
more wet and warmer
Cooler and more dry
More wet and cooler
Warmer and more dry
6. What type of front is shown below?
A) Warm B) cold C)occluded
7. Fill in the blanks below based on the diagram below
Temperature _________ Dewpoint_________
Wind Speed __________ Precipitation________
8. A psychometer measures
A) Temperature B) Relative Humidity C) Wind Speed
9. At which location is the wind speed the highest?
A) A B)B C)C D)D
10. As air rises it
A) warms and expands
B) cools and expands
C) warms and contracts
D) cools and contracts
7. temperature: 25F Dewpoint: 21F
Wind Speed : 20 knots Precipitation : 2 inches