Gateway Charter Academy PEIMS. SY 2013-2014. “Mission IS Possible”. What is PEIMS?.
“Mission IS Possible”
1. Snapshot Report– initial report-October 25
2. Fall Submission – enrollment, schedule, courses, special program, student demo, staff & staff demo, graduate, withdrawn
3. Midyear Submission – Finance Only
4. Summer Report- ending enrollment, discipline, attendance, special program, grades, withdrawn, courses taken, dual courses, online courses, staff & students
Are there any exceptions to the rule that a child is counted absent if he/she is not in his classroom at the official attendance taking time? (Mark absent but considered excused absent)
How is attendance recorded when the student is in OSS (Out of School Suspension)?
- Correct attendance record
- Enrollment Reconciliation Form ( to balance actual student in classroom and database)
- Special Ed Population, Bilingual/ESL, TAG, CTE, PRS, online courses, dual course etc.
Teachers must observe the due dates for progress report and report card submission to Admin.