Expression Cloning. Jung-yong Noh Ulrich Neumann Siggraph01. Introduction (1/2). What is Expression Cloning? Allow animations to be easily retargeted to new models Why Expression Cloning? Easily create facial animations for character models Provide an alternative from scratch.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Jung-yong Noh Ulrich Neumann
1. Determine surface points correspondence
2. Transfer motion vectors
1. Physical behaviors of the bone and muscle structures
A Muscle Model for Animating Three-Dimensional Facial Expression, K. Waters et al 
2. Smooth surface deformation
Animation do not simply transfer between models
Making Faces, H. Malvar et al 
1. Dense surface correspondences
2. Animation with motion vectors
2.1 Motion Vector Direction Adjustment
2.2 Motion Vector Magnitude Adjustment
▪ Local bounding box (BB), scale and rotate▪ limit by a global threshold
▪ m : motion vector