I.Reading Comprehension Questions . 1.What causes iron loss in human body?2.When do we feel that we are in short of iron in our body?3.What is the better way to correct the iron deficiency?4.Who is liable (likely) to experience iron deficiency, male or female?5.Is it right to c
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Unit 2– B.3 Iron and the Effects of Exercises
2. I. Reading Comprehension Questions
3. 1. What causes iron loss in human body?
2. When do we feel that we are in short of iron in our body?
3. What is the better way to correct the iron deficiency?
4. Who is liable (likely) to experience iron deficiency, male or female?
5. Is it right to conclude that the more exercises, the better?
4. II. Language Points
5. 1. sports medicine experts sports a. Sportswear sports car sportsmanship sports meeting sports day outdoor sports n.
6. 2. endurance athlete – long distance runner Marathoner
7. 3. evidence of iron loss There is no evidence that iron is lost gradually in my body. evident a. It is evident that high temperature helps to kill the virus. witness n. & v. Jack is a witness of the accident. So he now standing in the witness box. He witnessed the whole process of the street crime.
8. 4. moderate exercise –not extreme, not too much moderate size, speed medium size, king size average income(??…) intermediate level secondary education
9. 5. An official journal concerning the effects of exercise