Dual Enrollment Obtaining MEID and Student ID Process. Quick Admit Process.
Note: All students must have a Rio Salado Student ID number before testing. If your students have any questions or experience any difficulty, please have them contact Student Enrollment Services directly at 480-517-8510 or
1. Click on ‘ First Time Users Start Here’
2. If you have never taken classes or a Rio Salado placement exam, Select “I am a new student and have never attended any Maricopa Community College or Skills Centers”.
3. Enter the code as it is shown.
4. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
6. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
Your MEID and Student ID will be displayed after performing the following security step by selecting and setting challenge questions. Note: Please print this page for your records.13. Please select one question from each of the list and type in your answer to the question.14. Then click on ‘Submit’
PLEASE PRINT AND KEEP THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS
3.Enter your (MEID) and Password
4. Then click ‘Sign In’
Welcome to your the following security step by selecting and setting challenge questions. Student Center1. Scroll down to AcademicsNOTE – This is where you gain access to your personal account and can check your status regarding class schedules, grades, transcripts requests, etc…2. Do not proceed to Admissions! NOT APPLICABLE FOR DUAL STUDENTS!