CAPACITY BUILDING DIALOGUE. SIPRD,WEST BENGAL. Capacity Building is a process which leads to complete/total access and control over Resources those are required for an Institution or an individual to exist with dignity and quality.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Capacity Building is a process which leads to complete/total access and control over Resources those are required for an Institution or an individual to exist with dignity and quality.
TASKS OF SIPRD manner
STORE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE & INFORMATION
Systematic Approach of SIPRD to Training : manner2000 OnwardsTNA-2003 & 2008
Cycle of PRIs:
TMD–2000, 2002,2005, 2006,2007, 2008(Ref. Trg.)
2008(Ref. Trg. PRI)
TOT- 2000, 2002,
2003, 2005, 2007,
2. In order to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of newly elected Panchayat functionaries at least 1 time coverage of training of all elected representaives
1. Organizing TNA exercises before preparing training modules.
3. Coverage of ZP & PS members as early as possible.
4. Organizing District level TOT programmes.
5. Capacity Building of EWRs and Gender Sensitisation.
6.Exchanging Ideas through State-level ,National level & Interntional Workshops
7. Construction of permanent state level Resource –pool
8. Formation of Help-Desk and
Mobile Support Staff to
revitalize and to motivate the PRI functionaries .
No training coverage of ZP & PS members
No training coverage of EWRs.
No timely training coverage towards Officials of PRIs.
No training intervention towards opposition leaders .
No Follow-up session has been done
District Council members have not been addressed
Need-based trainings are imparted less due to
lack of manpower & lack of time
Targets of SIPRD manner
Sabhapatis , Pradhans & Karmadhyakshas 1270 +
118 + 1000+ 2388
with opposition leaders 4000
Sahakari Sabhapaties 329 x 2 = 658
the members of Sthayee samitis 1000
Refresher Courses of the officials 4500
( photography ,doccumentation etc.)