CHAPTER ELEVEN. Filmmaking Technologies and Production Systems. The Whole Equation. Moviemaking is, above all, a moneymaking enterprise. Moviemaking is a collaborative enterprise. Film Technology: An Overview. Analog medium Three stages – shooting, processing, projecting
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Filmmaking Technologies and Production Systems
1. Today, what is the average cost to produce and market a Hollywood film?
a. $25 million
b. $50 million
c. $100 million
d. $150 million
2. Which is NOT a filmmaking technology?
3. In the old studio system, the film budget consisted of which two categories?
a. Above-the-line costs, below-the-line costs
b. Production costs, postproduction costs
c. Direct costs, indirect costs
d. Overhead costs, underhead costs
4. Which of the following organizations is in charge of the Oscars?
a. Motion Picture Association of America
b. Motion Picture Patents Company
c. Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
d. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
5. In filmmaking today, major studios account for what percentage of gross income?