Elements of Production. 6 th Grade Arts and Humanities. Elements of Production. Lighting Stage types and directions Sound Scenery Make-up Costumes Props. Lighting. Enhance Visibility Increase Realism Highlight Costumes, Make-up, and Scenery
Elements of Production
Arts and Humanities
-Weapons, tools, food, cane, purse, skateboard, basketball, football
-sunglasses, jewelry, watch
2. Lipstick:The shape and expression of the mouth help to show character, so lipstick can help you create a believable character.
1. Costumes help the audience know the setting of a play.
2. Setting: the time and place of a play.
3. Period Play: a play set in a particular historical period with the speech patterns, manners, and costumes of that time.
4. Costume Silhouettes: the outline of a costume worn by an actor on stage.