Our Profile. Corporate Milestone. Our Profile. 63%. 67%. 100%. 100%. 50%. - Hull engineering and project management. Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (MMHE) - Oil & gas engineering and construction works, marine conversion and repair.
- Hull engineering and project management
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (MMHE)
- Oil & gas engineering and construction works, marine conversion and repair
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering (Turkmenistan) Sdn Bhd (MTSB)
Techno Indah Sdn Bhd
- Sludge disposal management
MMHE-SHI LNG Sdn Bhd
- Provision of repair services and dry docking of LNG carrier
MMHE-ATB Sdn Bhd
- Manufacturing of pressure vessels and tube heat exchangers
MMHE-TPGM Sdn Bhd
- Provision of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning
Open Fabrication Yard Area
2 land berths (each 345 metres in length)
7 quays (lengths of up to 368 metres)
Comprehensive and integrated facilities in our strategically located 150.6 hectare complex with a 1.8km seafront in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
cutting & assembly workshop
drydock 450k dwt
drydock 140k dwt
bulkhead 40k mt
skid-track 40k mt
skid-track 55k mt
TOTAL OPEN AREA (Exclude New Dev Area) As At March 2012
111 Acres, Capacity 60,000 MT/p.a.
MMHE is a one-stop centre for FPSO and FSO conversions, providing a comprehensive range of services from initial design to fabrication, installation and commissioning.
MDFT (Labuan) Ltd.
Murphy Sabah Oil Co., Ltd.
Completion date: Nov. 2008
Completion date: Mar 2009
Client : Seadrill
Delivery : 1 Dec 2009
Over 3,500 Ships Repaired Since 1976
VLCC & OTHER PETROLEUM TANKERS
(LPG & LNG)
OTHER VESSEL TYPES