ANaRDe Foundation Welcomes All of You in DPIP Meeting. ACIL-Navsarjan Rural Development Foundation. (Trust Regd.No. E7126, Dt. 9-4-1979) - (Approved U/S 80 G & 35AC Income Tax Act, 1961). INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. District Office
Welcomes All of You in DPIP Meeting
(Trust Regd.No. E7126, Dt. 9-4-1979) - (Approved U/S 80 G & 35AC Income Tax Act, 1961)
INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Near Bus Stand, Chaumahala (Dag)
Jhalawar (Rajasthan) 326515
Motor Market Near Bajaj Show
Room Aklera (Manoharthana)
ACIL-Navsarjan Development Foundation
409,New Udyog Mandir No.2,Mahim (West),
Mumbai – 400 016
Tel. : 24 46 9341, 24 45 6967 * Fax: 24 45 2573
E-mail: - [email protected]
ANaRDe Foundation has been implementing 2nd phase of DPIP since 16th April 2002 with having 95 villages covering 18 Panchayats in Dag block of Jhalawar, apart from this the Organization is implementing DPIP in 60 villages of Manoharthana Block covering 02 Cluster.
The Organization has manpower of 1 DPC, 04 Experts covering different fields, 1 Block- Coordinator, 04 Cluster Co-coordinator and 16 young and energetic Community Facilitator for successful execution of DPIP.
The organization has able to form 358 Qualitative CIGs out of target 380 and 75 out of 120 CIGs in Manoharthana Block. The Organization has formed CIGs with various activities ranging from Land-base, Community Infrastructure to Income Generation including both Livestock and Micro-enterprise. Beside this we have also formed VDAs (Village Development Association) for need base community infrastructure work and Tribal housing for Kanjars (De-notified tribe) for enhancing their livelihood.
Note: - Execution of DPIP in this block from 1st July 2006.
* Poverty eradication process through group effort & holistic activity approach .
* Asset creation among B.P.L. Families.
* Knowledge up gradation with respect to skill, capacity and best practices of rearing.
* Up lift the socio – economic strata of B.P.L families, especially women among society.
* Promote culture of thrift and credit.
* Lack of attention toward sustainability parameter.
* Boundation of innovative Sub-project activity.
* Promote improved breed with respect to Milch cattle without consideration of Geographical condition.
* Lack of priorities in imparting training as per the need of activity.
* Orientation of Cluster-federation approach should be started from initial stage of group formation.
* Promote and acquaint of business development plan with CIG members.
* Strengthening of forward market & financial institution linkage.
* Promote & facilitated innovative activity to CIG for earning better livelihood.
What Next ?
* Poverty of B.P.L. Families cannot be eradicate by Pumping of Grant and Subsidy.
* It can be possible through linkage with Financial Institution by promoting activity through Group consensus and effort.
* Convergence of Group with other Govt. schemes for holistic development result orient approach.