The Prophet Muhammad. Arabia Before Muhammad. Arabs Arab comes from the Hebrew word abhar which means to move or pass The majority of Arabia’s first inhabitants were Bedouins- nomadic Arabs who roamed the deserts in search of grass and water for their herds.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Arabia Before Muhammad
the Word of Allah
Muhammad’s public teaching stressed five main points.
1. Allah was the one and only God and all should submit and be thankful to Him.
2. All believers in Allah were equal under Him.
3. The rich should share their wealth with the poor.
4. Although Allah knows every person’s destiny, people should strive to live righteously and avoid impiety.
5. All people would be subjected to Judgement Day.
The Emigration to Madinah
The Return to Makkah
Islam as a
Way of Life