Making Connections. Bringing it together!. Connections Organizer. Title_______________________________________Pages _________. Code the Text. Model for the students how they can use post it notes to label and make connections with the text. . Questions for Connections.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Bringing it together!
3. Charlotte’s Web reminds me of our dog Bella, because she was the runt just like Wilbur was.
4.Bridge to Terabithia reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, because the characters imagine a world that doesn’t exist.
6.Shiloh makes me think of my neighbor’s dog, Brody, because they have the same personality.
9. Matilda makes me think of my friend, Kyle, because his brother bullies him just like Matilda’s does.
10. James and the Giant Peach reminds me of Cinderella, because both James and Cinderella are forced to do chores around the house.
11.I felt like the character Sam in the text, On the Far Side of the Mountain when I went hiking up a challenging hill with my family.
12.Judy Moody Declares Independence makes me think of when I went on vacation to Boston, because I learned about the Boston Tea Party, just like Judy did.
13. Nate the Great & the Stolen Base makes me think of Cam Jansen & the Mystery at the Haunted House, because both Nate and Cam like to help solve mysteries.
14. Nancy reminds me of my younger cousin, because she loves to play dress up with her mom’s jewelry and clothes.
15.The Empty Pot is like something I saw on the news about kids being teased by other kids.