Vocabulary. Bar Graph
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Bar Graphs and Histograms Section 2-7
2. Vocabulary Bar Graph – a method of comparing data by using solid bars to represent quantities
Histogram – uses bars to represent the frequency of numerical data that have been organized in intervals
Frequency Table – a table of organizing a set of data that shows the number of pieces of data that fall within given intervals or categories
3. Bar graph Use the data in the chart to create a bar graph.
4. Step 1: make a graph Draw a horizontal axis and a vertical axis.
Label the axes “Animal” and “Speed (mph)”
5. Step 2: draw bars Draw a bar to represent each category.
6. histogram Use the data to create a histogram
7. Step 1: draw and label horizontal and vertical axis
8. Step 2: draw a bar to represent the frequency of each interval
9. homework PAGE 87-89