1. Take out your Works Cited rough draft HW and write your name at the top.2. On a slip of paper, write your first name and last initial, and rate how well you did on your NF annotations (pages 151-200). 0= You did not annotate or your barely annotated20=Your annotations are frequent and in-depth3. Mark page 200 with your slip of paper and set in box.
1. Take out your research essay rough draft and make sure your name is on it.
2. Highlight your in-text citations (AKA: parenthetical documentations).
Direct quote in “quotation marks” your name is on it.
Author mentioned so only include page #
Author here instead
Period always after parenthesis
1. Edit in-text citations your name is on it.
2. Make sure all in-text citations correlate to Works Cited