Joining the Erasmus Mundus Program ―Planning and Practice of a Program at Osaka University― Conceptualizing an Erasmus Mundus Program and the Application Process Prof. Dr. Lit. Kenji TSUTSUMI Graduate School of Letters and Member of the Global 30 Project , Osaka University
Joining the ErasmusMundus Program―Planning and Practice of a Programat Osaka University―Conceptualizing an Erasmus Mundus Program and the Application Process
Prof. Dr. Lit. Kenji TSUTSUMIGraduate School of Letters and Member of the Global 30 Project , Osaka University
(a graduate of Kyushu University)
Erasmus Mundus Information Day (Kyushu Univ.), ACROS Fukuoka, Nov.3rd 2009
Groningen Univ. night we discussed about the results of our research.
Cracow Univ. night we discussed about the results of our research.
Deusto Univ., San Sebastian night we discussed about the results of our research.
Deusto Univ., Bilbao
(1) Contents, styles, and facilities of classes.
(2) Communication between teachers and students.
(3) Tasks, reports and examinations.
(4) Evaluation method.
(5) Credit system.
(6) Cooperation among teachers and universities.
(9) Daily life.
(1) Contract with the consortium.
(2) Preparation for acceptance of the EU students; accommodations, insurance, exemption of tuition fee for five classes.
(3) Planning of the five classes; grand design, teachers, contents, budget for part-time lecturers.
(4) Preparation for sending our students to the Euroculture Program in EU universities.
5 students/ 10 weeks
2 students/ 3 semesters
(1) Contemporary Japanese Culture
(2) Contemporary Japanese Thought
(3) Modern Japanese Literature
(4) Contemporary Arts
(5) Modern Japanese History
(1) International Standards of Education
(3) Improvement of consciousness of educational environment
(1) Contemporary Arts
(2) Comparative Studies in Social
(3) Modern Japanese History
(4) Contemporary Japanese Thought
(5) Modern Japanese Literature.
Deadline of the 1st report.