Dr. Catherine Mia Larkin Acupuncture treatment provides more relief for pain than other medications. Dr. Catherine Mia Larkin provides Chinese Medicine and clarify how diet, routine and our emotions can affect our bodies.
Dublin is the capital of Ireland & is the largest city in Leinster, in the eastern coast at the
mouth of River Liffey. The city is well known for its old monuments & parks.
Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese treatment where thin needles are inserted in
the body at acupuncture points. This treatment is commonly used to give relief from pain
but is also efficient for other type of remedies. Acupuncture is effective for:
1. Lower back pains 2. Headaches & migraines
3. Osteoarthritis 4. Chronic knee pain
5. Lateral elbow pain 6. Postoperative nausea
7. Vomiting 8. Allergic rhinitis
9. Itch 10. Cancer
11. Fertility & childbirth 12. Rheumatologic conditions
13. Stroke 14. Irritable bowel syndrome
15. Ankle sprain 16. Asthma
17. Traumatic brain injury 18. Constipation
19. Depression 20. Dry eye
21. Insomnia 22. Gynecological problems
23. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy 24. Drug detoxification
25. Obesity 26. Myopia
Acupuncture Dublin: Many clinics in Dublin provide remedies by performing acupuncture
as a way of treating people. This is a popular method of curing diseases in Dublin.
Chinese medicine Dublin: There are many clinics in Dublin who specializes in Chinese
medicinal treatments which include Chinese herbs, acupuncture, massage, exercise &
dietary therapy for various problems like skin disease, hair disease, meridians, cold, etc
Fertility acupuncture Dublin: In this type of treatment the problem of infertility is treated
with the help of acupuncture. Adjuvant acupuncture helps in the increase of pregnancy
success rates. It is useful during embryo transfer.