Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. A Winter Storm . . .
Can range from a moderate snow over a few hours to blizzard conditions with blinding wind-driven snow that lasts several days.
2. Winter Storm Risk Automobile/other transportation accidents
Exhaustion and heart attacks
3. Elements of Winter Storms Heavy snow
4. Types of Snow Blizzard
5. Types of Ice Sleet
6. Winter Flooding Includes . . . Coastal storms
7. Effects of Cold Wind chill
8. Winter Storm Preparedness Understand the risk.
Prepare your home.
Service snow-removal equipment.
Fill your car’s gas tank.
Pay attention to warnings.
9. During a Winter Storm . . . Stay indoors and dress warmly.
Eat and drink regularly.
If outside, protect yourself from hazards.