Comparing climate change reporting in Copenhagen by Catherine Ferrieux The context The UNFCCC Cop 15 Conference in Copenhagen, December 7th – 19th, Bella Center I was there as a freelancer attending the last days of the Conference December 17th-19th
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Comparing climate change reporting in Copenhagen
by Catherine Ferrieux
1) list of topics followed
2) proportion of science & technology-angled stories vs other angles
3) space given to scientists in the media/in the country
(out of 3221 accreditedjournalists for Cop 15)
- EarthJournalismAwards winners
- UNFCCC fellowjournalists
- EarthJournalism Network journalists
to be compared with:
- By the media in general
- By the specialized media and science journalists
BYE BYE & THANK YOU !