Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets. Classical QD PulleysHigh-quality cast iron heavy duty pulleys for classical (A,B,C,D) V-belts. Standardized QD bushings.. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets. QD BushingsStandardized for interchangeability. Tapered and fully split through bore length for equivalent of interference fit..
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
4. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
5. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
6. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
7. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
8. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
9. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
10. Types of Pulleys/Sheaves/Sprockets
11. Three Major Sheave/Pulley Types QD (Quick Detachable) Available from Carlisle, Browning, Maurey, Martin Sprocket, Reliance-Dodge, Woods
Taper Lok Available from Reliance-Dodge, Gates, TB Woods, Carlisle (Woods and Carlisle on Synchronous sprockets only)
Split Taper Available only from Browning
12. Classical QD Pulleys
13. Power-Wedge QD Pulleys
14. RPP Panther Sprockets
15. RPP Sprockets
16. Synchro-Cog Timing Pulleys
17. Minimum Plain Bore (MPB) MPB Sprockets or Sheaves do not require a bushing.
They are stocked in a specific bore size such as 3/8” or ˝”
They can be drilled or bored out to whatever diameter the customer requires (Maximum size is defined in catalog).
Customer can do on his own or we can have it done.
Example: M17H150 is stocked with a ľ” bore but can be bored out to a maximum of 1-1/4”
18. QD Bushing
19. QD Bushing
20. QD Bushing
21. Durapower FHP Pulleys – Bushed Type
22. Durapower FHP Pulley – Bored to Size
23. Durapower FHP Pulley – Adjustable
24. Belt/Sheave or Sprocket Combinations Which Belts Run in Which Type? Classical QD Pulleys: Gold Ribbon Cog-Belts, Super II V-Belts, Super Blue Ribbon V-Belts, Double Angle V-Belts, Super Vee-Bands, Gold Ribbon Cog-Bands, Connector Belting, Thoro-Twist V-Belting, Dry Can Belting.
Note: FHP Durapower, Durapower II and XDV, (4L and 5L) will also run in Classical Pulleys since they are similar to “A” and “B” profile Classicals, but generally run in Durapower FHP type Pulleys.
Durapower Pulleys (bushed, fixed bore and adjustable): Durapower FHP, XDV and GPL
25. Belt/Sheave or Sprocket Combinations Which Belts Run in Which Type? Power-Wedge QD Pulleys: Power-Wedge Cog-Belts, Super Power-Wedge V-Belts, Wedge-Band Raw Edge Cog-Bands, Wedge-Band Wrap Type Banded V-Belts, Wedge-Band Chipper Drive V-Belts.
Note: Specific Sheaves/Pulleys exist for Variable Speed V-Belts and for V-Ribbed Belts, but they are made-to-order, non-catalogued, non-stock parts.
26. Belt/Sheave or Sprocket Combinations Which Belts Run in Which Type? Synchro-Cog Timing Pulleys: Synchro-Cog Timing Belts (XL, L, H, XH, XXH), Synchro-Cog Dual Timing Belts, Synchro-Cog Long Length Timing Belting (XL, L, H).
RPP Sprockets: RPP Plus (3M,5M,8M,14M,20M), Dual RPP (8M,14M), Long Length RPP Belts (8M), Fin-Fan Belts (14M).
RPP Panther Sprockets: RPP Panther Belts ONLY.
Note: Cotton Cleaner Belts require a special size sprocket.