Home exercise program is designed for the beginner, using simple exercises that can be done around the home, with either no equipment required or minimal equipment that is found around most homes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The 10 Best Beginner Workout DVDs—Ever
1. The Biggest Loser: Power Walk: We’re pretty much fans of the entire The Biggest Loser workout DVD line, and this DVD is no different. Led by Bob Harper (our favorite!), Power Walk is a low-impact one-mile indoor walking workout. And with four different workout option, it’s the perfect way to start moving that fine body of yours!
2. The Spark: Fit, Firm & Fired Up in 10 Minutes a Day: We love Spark People (obviously!), and I can personally vouch that the instructor in this workout DVD, Nicole, is amazing and knows her stuff. And with seven different 10-minute workouts, there’s no excuse not to squeeze a workout or two in your day!
3. Cardio for Beginners with Petra Kolber: This 65-minute cardio DVD with mix-and-match athletic and dance cardio sections seriously delivers. Petra is easy to follow, likable and she has an English accent. Bonus!
4. Marisa Tomei: Core & Curves: In our years reviewing Best Exercise Video workout DVDs, we’ve learned the hard way that not all celebrity workouts deliver. However, this one doesn’t fall into that trap! Marisa and fitness trainer, Key Son, lead you through the 60-minute Core & Curves DVD, which is broken down into a 20-minute, 15-minute and 10-minute segment. A mix of dance, Pilates and core, it’s a refreshing DVD that will make you feel like you’re working out with a good friend—Marisa is totally normal!
5. Bob Greene’s Total Body Makeover: Known best as Oprah’s trainer, this is the perfect strength-training workout DVD for beginners. There are eight short workouts included, and they all build on each other for a full 8-week program. If you want to start resistance training (and you should, it’s awesome for burning fat!), this is a great DVD to try!
6. Kim Lyons’ Start Fitness Now: Simply put, this is one of the best beginner fitness DVDs we’ve ever reviewed. The choreography is simple, you only need dumbbells, you have DVDs to progress to as you get more fit (it’s a three-part DVD series—start with disc one), and it’s fun. If you have diabetes, are pre-diabetic or find any high-impact movements too challenging, this DVD is yours for the trying!
7. EA SPORTS Active: Love gaming? You gottta try workout Best Exercise Videogame. It’s like having your very own personal trainer and then having access to hundreds of upper-body, lower-body, cardio and sports exercises. And it’s fun!
Click to know more about Best Exercise Video On