Short-term Lower-risk heavy oil development drilling in Western Canada Medium-term High return, multi-zone exploration in AlbertaHigh return Nova Scotia reef oil exploration . Dual Growth Oil Strategy. 2. Market Snapshot. TSX-V: FENPublic listing in December 2008Shares outstandingBasic 103,677,023Fully diluted 124,103,517Management/insider ownership:50%Current share price: $0.22 (March 14, 2011)Market capitalization: $22.9 MM.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Value & Vision
Lower-risk heavy oil development drilling in Western Canada
High return, multi-zone exploration in Alberta
High return Nova Scotia reef oil exploration
3. Market Snapshot TSX-V: FEN
Public listing in December 2008
Fully diluted 124,103,517
Management/insider ownership: 50%
Current share price: $0.22 (March 14, 2011)
Market capitalization: $22.9 MM
4. Management Team – Broad and Deep
5. Non-Management Directors
6. Corporate Strengths Broad experience base – ability to tackle our diverse portfolio of opportunities
Low-medium risk oil growth strategy in Alberta and Saskatchewan
Current production of about 275 boe per day, a 175% increase from end of 2009; weighted 57% to oil
2010 F&D cost: $11,200 per flowing boe
Financial discipline; no debt
7. Core Areas
8. Production Growth – On Target, On Budget 8
10. Mervin, Saskatchewan: Waseca Heavy Oil A Key Cash Generating Asset
11. Montgomery, Alberta Area An Exciting Early-Stage Oil Exploration Play 100% WI in 22 contiguous sections (14,080 acres), located approximately 32 km west of Claresholm in Southern Alberta
Unique unexplored area of Alberta
Land acquired August 21, 2010 at Crown sale: single sections in the immediate area sell for $297-$980/hectare; Forent land cost under $120/hectare
Multi-zone potential for large light oil and sweet gas reserves
12. Montgomery Area – multi-zone, multi-play potential 12
13. Montgomery Seismic – multi-zone, multi-play potential
14. Montgomery Exploration Program Timeline and Cost Estimates
15. Nova Scotia: Vision & Opportunity
16. Alton Block – Hydrocarbon Rich
18. Gays River Petroleum System Source rock: Lacustrine Horton shales and marine Macumber laminar carbonate with vitrinite reflectance values in oil window
20. Gravity Gradiometry Anomalies Matching Modern Reef Geometries 20
21. Gravity Gradiometry 16 Anomalies Identified as Possible Reef Targets 21
23. Estimating Reserves with Gzz Anomaly Areas and Sproule Determined Values 23
27. Long-term Opportunity - Horton Shale Gas Third-party report estimates up to 69 tcf OGIP in Horton shale on Windsor Block
Recent shale gas success in Horton in New Brunswick
Southwestern work commitment of $47 million; Apache/Corridor $25+ million farm-in
Plans: Drill additional delineation wells and shoot supplementary 2D seismic for resource assessment; identify partner
28. Alton Horton Shale Gas – Resource Valuation 28
29. 2011 Forecast $MM
Capital budget 4.9
Western Canada (net 2 wells) 0.9
Nova Scotia 4.0
Average 2010 Q4 production rate: 300 boe/d
Anticipate average 2011 Q1 production of approx. 260 boe/d
Corporate Cash flow $MM
2010 (est.) (0.2)
2011 (est.) Break even
30. A Good Time to Invest in Forent Balanced portfolio
Short-term value plays
Medium-term high return opportunities
Long-term unconventional opportunities
31. This presentation may include forward-looking statements including opinions, assumptions and estimates of future production, reserves, cash flow and earnings.
Forward-looking statements are subject to a wide range of risks and uncertainties. Although Forent Energy Ltd. believes that expectations represented by such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will be realized. Any number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, the volatility of oil and gas prices, the ability to obtain financing, changes in oil and gas acquisition and drilling programs, operating risks, production rates, reserve estimates and changes in general economic conditions.
These materials have been prepared for informational purposes only in relation to Forent and are not, under any circumstances, to be construed as an offering of any securities for sale directly or indirectly in any province or territory of Canada, in the United States or in the territories or possessions thereof.
Prospective investors should not construe the contents of this presentation as legal, tax, financial, investment or other advice. Each investor should make his own inquiries and consult his own advisors as to legal, tax, financial, investment and related matters concerning the Company and any investment therein.
The information presented in this presentation is considered to be accurate; however, there is no expressed or implied representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.