Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Melanie Stevens [email protected]
Francesca Gobbo [email protected]
Gaby Weiner - [email protected]
Joana Salazar - [email protected]
Servando Pérez-Domínguez - [email protected]
1. To create a website which addresses ethnicity, diversity, identity,
in/tolerance and anti/racism and other forms of anti-democratic behaviour
as an on-line teaching and learning resource which is freely available to
schools, and to individual young men and women.
2. To research the development and processes of specific forms of
web-development and their educational applications and outcomes.
3. To develop theoretical and research frameworks for the use of
website technology to address racism and other anti-democratic
behaviour and issues for schools, youth groups and teacher education.
- By sharing their experiences.- By trying out texts and dialogues from the website, for example, in drama or civics classes.
- By commenting on texts, as different young people may have different views about the language used.
- By trying out and commenting on the website when it is in the process of construction on the web.