BAT11B WirelessLAN. BAT11B WLAN Overview. Wireless LAN AP (Access Point) or Wireless LAN AC (Access Client) RF Technology: 802.11b Antenna Connection: Two external RSMA antenna connections (For Diversity) Range: 11mbp/s: 160m Outdoors, 30m Indoors, depending on antenna positioning.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- For 24V DC (2.5A) power supply(RPS60)
- For 24V DC (5A) power supply(RPS120)
- Input voltage ranges: 115/230V AC 160/375V DC
- Quick assembly on a standard DIN rail
- Operating temperature -100C to+600C
- Parallel connection ensures high availability
Of the power supply