Finding Funding. Presented by Beth Hodges for CReATE May, 2012. Today’s discussion. Identifying Funding Sources Online demonstration of COS Tips. Identifying Funding Sources. Ways to Locate Funding. The Web Discussion with colleagues
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented by Beth Hodges
USER TRAINING AVAILABLE
• Discuss your research proposal with the funding agency, if you have any questions about their interest in your type of research or the application process
• Don’t rely on one submission
• Seek out details of grant eligibility
• Read the proposal thoroughly before you begin. If you are applying for a limited submission program, find out what the internal deadline is.
• Start well ahead of the submission deadline(s)
- Gathering supporting documents
- Adequate time to solicit and incorporate feedback from others
- Last minute revisions to proposal
- Internal reviews and approvals
Don’t let your proposal be rejected because of an oversight on your part.
Understand that MANY more proposals are declined than awarded.
Be kind to your grants administrators