SALAH. (PRAYER). Inspirational Quotes. ALLAH (SWT) is not looking for eloquence, perfection, and drama. He (SWT) is looking for FAITH,. the kind of faith that knows there will be change, improvement‚ and miracles as a result of your prayers. Faith is the heat‚ the fire, the power
He (SWT) is looking for FAITH,
the kind of faith that knows there will be change, improvement‚
and miracles as a result of your prayers.
behind your prayers.
If you're praying in faith, then your prayers
will break through all barriers with the power
of ALLAH's Spirit to accomplish His will and
the desires of your heart.
your limited resources
to the infinite
possibilities of ALLAH (SWT).
longer voyage than others,
but they return with the
richer cargo at last, so that
the praying soul is a gainer
by waiting for an answer.
of ALLAH's infinite grace and power.
All that ALLAH (SWT) is, and all that ALLAH (SWT) has,
is at the disposal of prayer.
except that which is out of the will of ALLAH (SWT).
the answer to your prayers in order
to enlarge your capacity to receive.
...but the prayers of a few,
coupled with faith,
attacked the strongest and
mightiest men and cities,
overcame the greatest odds,
and reversed circumstances.
of faith to leave their mark on history,
and prayer will enable you to leave your mark too‚
and to gain one of the most important titles available
—a man or woman of faith.
utter a prayer unless you mean it with all your heart.
A prayer isn't worth praying unless it is backed
by a fervent desire to see it realized.
1. Guard strictly (the five obligatory) AsSalawât (the prayers) especially the middle Salât (i.e. the 'Asr). And stand before Allâh with obedience [and do not speak to others during the Salât (prayers)]. Surah: Baqarah, Aya : 238
2. So, when the Qur'ân is recited, listen to it, and be silent that you may receive mercy. Surah: Al-Araf, Aya : 204
3. And during a part of the night (also), glorify His praises (i.e. Maghrib and 'Isha prayers), and (so likewise) after the prayers [As-Sunnah, Nawâfil - optional and additional prayers, and also glorify, praise and magnify Allâh - Subhân Allâh, Alhamdu-lillâh, Allâhu-Akbar]. Surah: Qaf, Aya: 40
4. O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salât (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allâh [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salât (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know! Surah: Al-Jumu’ah, Aya : 9
5. Recite (O Muhammad SAW) what has been revealed to you of the Book (the Qur'ân), and perform As-Salât (IqamâtasSalât). Verily, As-Salât (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fah′shâ' (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) and Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, every kind of evil wicked deed, etc.) and the remembering (praising, etc.) of Allah (by you). Allâh (in front of the angels) is greater indeed [than your remembering (praising, etc.) Allâh in prayers, etc.]. And Allâh knows what you do. Surah : An-Qaboot, Aya : 45
10. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allâh's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer). Surah: Al-Inshirah (Ash-Sharh), Aya : 7
11. Those who remember Allâh (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all, that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. Surah: Al-Imran, Aya: 191
12. Wealth and children are the adornment of the life of this world. But the good righteous deeds [deeds of Allâh's obedience, performing compulsory Salah (prayers of five times),remembrance of Allâh with glorification, praises and thanks,good and nice talk,etc.], that last, are better with your Lord for rewards and better in respect of hope. Surah: Al-Kahf, Aya: 46
13. Verily, your Lord Knows that, you do stand (to pray at night) a little less than two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so do a party of those with you, And Allâh measures the night and the day. He knows that you are unable to pray the whole night, so He has turned to you (in mercy). So, recite the Qur'ân as much as may be easy for you. He knows that there will be some among you sick, others traveling through the land, seeking of Allâh's Bounty; yet others fighting in Allâh's Cause. So recite as
much of the Qur'ân as may be easy (for you), and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give Zakât, and lend to Allâh a goodly loan, and whatever good you send before you for yourselves, (i.e. Nawâfil non-obligatory acts of worship: prayers, charity, fasting, Hajj and 'Umrah, etc.), you will certainly find it with Allâh, better and greater in reward. And seek Forgiveness of Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful. Surah: Muzzzamil, Aya : 20
14. So bear patiently (O Muhammad SAWS) what they say, and glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun, and before its setting, and during some of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day (an indication for the five compulsory congregational prayers), that you may become pleased with the reward which Allâh shall give you. Surah: Ta-Ha, Aya : 130