Department. DeSoto County Schools 2013-2014. Packet Contents: MIS PowerPoint Administrative Data Sheet – Leave with Melissa today or return to Patty Jackson by August 15th Training Schedule 2013-2016 Technology Plan PowerSchool User Form
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
DeSoto County Schools
DeSoto County Schools has moved to on-line registration.
Parents are able to go on-line and register their children cutting the registration time to only a few minutes.
Parents of returning students have the option to upload proofs of residency via on-line registration.
Parents of new students will need to take proofs of residency to the their child’s school.
All proofs must be scanned into the system so that we have an electronic copy of those documents.
Documents must be scanned in order for MSIS Coordinators to approve students in InfoSnap. Students must be approved before data can be entered into PowerSchool.
· Official organized events sponsored by the 4-H or Future Farmers of American (FFA);
· Official organized junior livestock shows and rodeo events;
· Official service as a page at the State Capitol for the Mississippi House of Representatives or Senate;
· Official subject-matter field trips;
· Official student conventions;
· District sanctioned or other State authorized sanctioning entities (i.e., Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA) athletic contests, music festivals, contests, competitions);
· Any similar school-related activity sanctioned or sponsored by the State Board of Education
INTERNAL DATA AUDITORS
DESOTO COUNTY SCHOOLS WILL BE AUDITED for the next two years by the Performance Audit Division!
If our office can be of assistance at any time throughout the year, please feel free to call upon us.
MIS Director -- Melissa Green
MIS Ass’t Director -- Laura Melton
Angel Phillips – Call Coordinator
Patty Jackson – Coordinator for Discipline / Personnel Natalie Welch - Coordinator for ADA / Pupil Services
Cassandra Spencer – Student Data Auditor
Debbie Hamm – Student Data Auditor
Wanda Johnson – MIS Support
Have a great school year!!!