If you know what is bcc and how to use it in yahoo mail then contact our Yahoo Support Australia professionals or dial our helpline toll-free number 1800894139. Visit us: https://yahoohelpau.simplesite.com/\n
Call @ 1800894139
Yahoo mail is nothing new to the scene but what they bring every now and then is pretty new and surely increases our convenience. BCC is one of the latest features of Yahoo mail and you have seen many to use it but not quite sure about its reason and process to do it. Let’s explore the subject…
BCC basically stands for Blind Carbon Copy. Yes it seems like an archaic term but in the digital sphere, has a different meaning and purpose.
This is a very cool feature and what it does is informed by the Yahoo Customer Support, when you are sending out email and you add a person in BCC, no other recipient will be able to see their name.
Thus, the function can be used to send emails to multiple people but without informing anyone else other than the particular person. The email address in the bcc field stays invisible to everyone else receiving the email.
• Login to your Yahoo Mail
• Locate and click on Compose to start a new message
• Type or paste the content of you email and fill the section for subject line
• Click on CC, if you want to add any.
• Click on recipient’s address to whomever you want to add.
• Click BCC and type the desired recipients’ addresses in the BCC field.
• Now go to the Categories box in the top right. Look for the drop down list and select the category, and your entire list appears, with columns of boxes.
• Now select the Blind Carbon Copy row again if you want to repeat the process.
• Continue composing your message.
In case you are looking for security and privacy, BCC feature is the right way to look. It is an excellent solution to let any of your friends/friend be spectator on a conversation without beating around the bush.
We are a team of efficient and experienced technicians; we can resolve all your email related issues.
Whether email is down or your mail account has been blocked or any other issue, dial Yahoo Support Number 1-800-894-139. Our learned technicians will then check with complete seriousness and troubleshoot the issue.