Pastor/Teacher - Jim Rickard Thursday, July 9, 2009. Grace Fellowship Church www.GraceDoctrine.org. Memory Verse Heb 4:16, “Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”.
Thursday, July 9, 2009Grace Fellowship Churchwww.GraceDoctrine.org
Memory VerseHeb 4:16, “Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
John 14:15, expanded: “If you love Me, (maybe you will and maybe you won’t), you will guard (in your heart) My mandates (when you do love Me).”
2)O. w/ C. is personal love for our Lord Jesus Christ through M.B.D.S. / R.4.A. + F.G.H.S. This is freedom from garbage in the subconscious.
3) O. w/ C. is caused by post-salvation renewing of your mind, Rom 12:2, where mystery doctrine of the Church Age has been and continues to be the #1 priority in your life, 1 Pet 1:8.
God makes a direct positive demand on your will and volition to be occupied with Christ, a mandate to be consistent in the metabolization of Bible doctrine.
5) The basis for O. w/ C. is having the mind of Christ, 1 Cor 2:16, by the intake of Bible Doctrine through G.A.P.Jer 9:24; Eph 3:17-19; 4:20
6) The function of G.A.P. is not only the basis for capacity for life but is the believer responding to Christ's love in time. James 1:21-22
7) With Doctrine as the working object of faith, the believer has max. love response toward God causing us to be “A friend of God”, which is a title for O. w/ C. 2 Chr 20:7; Isa 41:8; James 2:23
10) O. w/ C. is illustrated by the Doct. of Right Man / Woman. She is to be occupied with her right man as we are to be occupied with Christ. 1 Cor 11:5-9; Eph 5:22-24
13) O. w/ C. is the basis for blessing in suffering while reversionism intensifies suffering. O. w/ C. sustains you through times of the suffering. Psa 77:all
Grace Fellowship Church happiness. Thursday, July 9, 2009Tape # 09-045Occupation with the Lord Jesus Christ! Upper Room Discourse, Part 277John 14:15; Heb 12:1-2; 1 Peter 3:15James H. Rickard Bible Ministries 2009