Folic acid is also called vitamin B9 or folate. • Folic acid is imperative for tissue development, cells improvement, and healthy brain development. • It is an essential component for cell division, which is important for creating the hereditary material, the DNA. • Thus, the level or status of folic acid in the body assumes a vital part in the division of cells and tissues.
1. Pregnancy: • Folic acid is entirely useful amid the previously established inclination time frame and amid pregnancy too. • This is broadly used to keep any birth imperfections, improve the embryo advancement, and expansion the odds of considering.
2. Depression: • Folic acid is utilized to cure dejection and improve state of mind control. • A satisfactory folate level is important for appropriate cerebrum working.
3. Digestion: Folic acid works with vitamin B12 and vitamin C to help the body use and process proteins.
4. Hair Growth: Folic acid assumes an essential part in hair development. It restores the cells that guide the development of hair. Folic acid insufficiency can prompt untimely turning gray and hair loss.
5. Red Blood Cells: Folic acid has vital capacity in red platelets. White platelets are likewise delivered with the assistance of folic acid supplements.
6. Healthy Glow: The best possible admission of folic acid can give one's skin a characteristic, solid, and saturated gleam.
7. Heart Disease: Folic acid, along with vitamin B12, helps the heart from numerous points of view. They lessen blood coagulating; blood clusters lead to cardiovascular infection. Thus, it lessens the odds of heart attacks.
PPT Created By : www.manusaktteva.com