Chiapas:. CHIAPAS. A Policy of Respect for and Assistance to Migrants. 2006-2009. Policy on Assistance to Migrants in Chiapas. Objective To promote public policy-making between Chiapas and other national and international actors. Approach: Education Health
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A Policy of
Respect for and Assistance to Migrants
Migrants in Chiapas
To promote public policy-making between Chiapas and other national and international actors.
• Bilateral meetings between Mexico and Guatemala
• Inter-Institutional Committee for matters relating to trafficking in persons
• Monthly meetings, in coordination with 16 municipalities from the border region, with directorates of the Centers for the Comprehensive Development of Families (DIF)
• A local network for assistance in cases of human rights violations
• Inter-Institutional Committee for migrant boys, girls, and adolescents