Welcome Parents to 3D!. Miss Benton. Welcome to 3 rd Grade! . Welcome - Please find your child’s desk and a special note for you. There’s a page for you to write a message to your child. This PowerPoint presentation will be available on my Webpage for further review.
3rd Grade is very excited to be given the opportunity to explore and enhance learning for the 21st century scholars. The use of iPads takes learning to a new level!
This year we have implemented a new reading program titled Reading Wonders.
1. Girls must wear white, knee-high socks on formal days.
2. Shirts may be worn untucked, except on formal days.
3. Boys must wear a belt with formal uniform.
4. Proper shoes – proper colors – No bright colors.
5. Shirts must NOT be extraordinarily long.
Free Dress – except on formal days. An alternative date can be arranged.
Treat – Snack at 9:00. We prefer healthy, non-sugary treats. No nuts, please! A great idea for a special treat is pencils and stickers.
Winter 2014 - TBD
Thank You Parents
for attending Back-To-School Night!