Unit 2 Math Review. 1. Mrs. Berry’s baby, Mooshi, had 49 dirty diapers on week 1, 38 dirty diapers on week 2, and 52 dirty diapers week 3. What is a good estimate of how many dirty diapers Mooshi had during the three weeks?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Mrs. Berry’s baby, Mooshi, had 49 dirty diapers on week 1, 38 dirty diapers on week 2, and 52 dirty diapers week 3. What is a good estimate of how many dirty diapers Mooshi had during the three weeks?
2. During High Pointe’s Trunk or Treasure, Keshaunte and Kalel won 86 pieces of candy together. Shannon and Soren won 70 pieces. About how many pieces of candy did Keshaunte and Kalel have than Shannon and Soren?
3. Mrs. Berry wanted to bake a cake for the entire school. She went to the store and bought 6 dozen eggs (72 eggs). When she got home, she noticed some were broken. 54 eggs were not broken. What is the best estimate of broken eggs she had to throw away?
4. Brianna and her mom decided to measure their afros one day. Together, their afros were 123cm wide. What is the width of their afros rounded to the nearest ten?
5. Rafael decided to grow his own afro. He could only get his afro to measure 67cm wide. Round his afro to the nearest ten.
6. Jenesis and Yasmine’s ambition for soccer was to score 210 points in four seasons. Look at the chart below .
8. Yailys wanted to round the number of birthday presents she received to the nearest ten. What number below could be her answer?
- 74 + 82 +27
Want to laugh? Click here!
adding with regrouping for grownups
16. Markus is reading a mystery book that has 97 pages. He read 76 pages over the weekend. What is the best estimate of the number of pages he has left to read?
18. Julius had 75 baseball cards. He gave some to his friends Ivin, Braelin, Jonathan and Matthew and had 18 left. Which number sentence shows a way to find the number of cards he gave to his friends?
19. Last weekend, Tahir, Summer, and Madison went to McDonalds for lunch. Tahir ate 34 fries, Summer ate 28 fries, and Madison ate 19 fries. Using the pictorial form, model a number sentence of how many fries they all ate.
20. Shaekhahmed collects famous quotes and shared some with Lance. Lance liked the idea and began collecting them himself. He collected 46. Which letter best represents 46 on the number line?
"Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.“