Wed. Aug. 28 th / mercredi le 28 août. WHY ARE LANGUAGES USEFUL TO KNOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xMDn-Btkk PROBLEMS WITH ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzS6uXR0Hk&feature=player_embedded. August 26th-30th Mme. McCage.
WHY ARE LANGUAGES USEFUL TO KNOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xMDn-Btkk
PROBLEMS WITH ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzS6uXR0Hk&feature=player_embedded
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri
1. Tardies will start anew with each six weeks grading period.
2. Tardies will be assessed on a “per class” basis.
3. Students will lose exemption status when receiving ASD for their thirdtardy accrued in a class during a six week grading period.
(On the third tardy accrued during a six week grading period, the student will be referred to his/her AP on a discipline referral and receive one day (2hours) of after-school-detention (ASD). Student must be sent the period in which he/she receives the offending tardy.)
4. Subsequent tardies during the six weeks grading period will receive the following consequences:
A. One day Saturday detention (4 hours).
B. One, two or three days of in-school-suspension (ISS).
C. One, two, or three days of out-of school- suspension (OSS).
5. At any time the teacher feels that a student is making no effort to arrive to class on time, the teacher may refer that student to his/her AP for “NON-COMPLIANCE”.
REMEMBER!!!! Tardy #3-REFERRAL TO AP – 1 DAY ASD AND LOSS OF EXEMPTIONS: YOU’LL TAKE ALL CLASSES FINAL EXAMS IN JUNE!!!
Possession of cell phones and pagers is only allowed if they are turned off at all times and not visibly/physically present during regular school hours, including riding the school bus to school or home from school.
If a student is using any cell phone or pager during the school day or on a school bus to and from school, the school employee observing the student’s use of the device will confiscate it. The school employee will turn over the device to his or her administrator/supervisor.
The parent will be notified by the administrator to pick up the device at his/her school during school hours after the payment of a $15 administrative fee. Cash or money orders are the only acceptable forms of payment. Students aren’t able to pick up the cell phone. It has to be parents or someone on their AGR card 18 years or older. If none of these are able to pick up, student needs to talk with their AP to make other arrangements.
These can be found at Walgreens, not Walmart!
DUE: (all or nothing)—(today) Wed. for 115! Thurs. for 110! Fri. for 105! Tuesday for 100!
(10 points off each day after that)
You’ll review sounds, greetings & numbers 0-1000
1. Roll call. Name cards.
2.Due: Supplies 115, sentences 100, syllabus pg
3. Révision: les sons:
4. les salutations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_VPKbVwu9M
5. Les chiffres 0-100 & 100-1000: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIvbVMDXCc
Les devoirs-les fournitures
Besides supplies (today for 120!), complete these sentences in your own handwriting on the paper provided--“ME”
1. My full name is, and my birthday is… I’m …years old and a (Freshman/Sophmore/Junior/Senior)
2. I am (descriptive adjective)
3. In my spare time, I like to do….
4. I participate in ….club/sport/team (here at KCHS or off campus)
5. During this past summer, I (did/went)…
6. My favorite food & candy are…
7. My favorite book is….
8. Last year, I (took/did not have) French, and I took it at ….school with Mr./Mrs. ….. I earned a (grade) .
9. The person I admire most is…because….
10. My goal in life is to…..
THIS IS DUE TODAY FOR 100%!
Today you will review phonics, introductions & 0-100
2. DUE: supplies-115 & sentence 100
3. NOTES: Basic Greetings & 0-10 ***
4. REVIEW: ABCs L’alphabet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yksf6pVB0p4
Les Salutations: “Bonjour”
H/W: Supplies & practice your alphabet & numbers!