1. These images are great for inspiring a fictional space setting. . 2 )The asteroid belt could be a good idea to add in my game. 3 ) The solar flare in the background looks really good, so I could make something similar.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
These images are great for inspiring a fictional space setting.
2 )The asteroid belt could be a good idea to add in my game
3) The solar flare in the background looks really good, so I could make something similar.
3 and 4) The mountains on these planets could be a great terrain for my game due to the heights and crevasses. Both backgrounds look brilliant and have excellent quality.
1) I like the nebulas and planets in this background, so I could use this to help make my own.
These images could be a template to base my ideas on.
5) I could make my own meteor based around this and it could be used as a background or hit down as an obstacle.
6) The stars could provide a baseline for my own stars.
7) This fascinating nebula could help with another room background.
8) This shooting star could also be used as an obstacle.
Some of these ideas could help with a space ship/ space station design
9) This is a really cool spaceship inside and I could base my own station around this.
10) I could have a spaceship similar to this, to use in the background story part of my game.
12) This is a typical alien look. It is simple, but people playing a PEGI 7 game would understand it.
11) The large space station gave me an idea, my own version could be used as a room background.
Part of my game is to find engine and rocket pieces, so these could help.
15) Even though jets don’t work in space, I could make something similar to it.
16) The cog will probably be part of the game, so I need something to base an idea on.
13) This looks like a whole rocket, so the fully assembled one in my game could be similar.
14) The various parts of this engine could lead to inspiration to parts of my own.
These ideas can help towards character designing.
17) These characters don’t look like they are from a PEGI 7, so they will need to look more child-friendly, if they are to be used.
18) The NASA astronaut would most likely be understood as a spaceman character
20) This is a typical alien look. It is simple, but people playing a PEGI 7 game would understand it. It would only need to look a little less sinister.
19) This alien character looks very child friendly and would definitely fit into a PEGI 7 game.
More inspiration for characters.
21) And 22) These images are from the movie Oblivion, the aliens we see give great ideas for characters. A room similar to the background would look really good.
24) The well-known E.T would provide a friendly alien character for my PEGI 7 game.
23) The helmet on this astronaut would lead to further character inspiration
These last images give inspiration for various different parts of my game
25) The moon here could be used as a moon in the background
29) This ship could either be used as the starting one or be the assembled one at the end.
26) This helmet would probably need a little toning down for a PEGI 7, but it still looks cool
28) A planet like this could be used as a room