Tips For Waxing At Home Your first time waxing at home can be an intimidating experience. You haven’t quite figured out where to start and you don’t know what to expect. At Waxxxie, we want to help you have the best possible experience when you’re waxing at home, whether you’re waxing with a body waxing kit or with a face wax.
• Choose the right wax for the job The first and most important thing to do is decide what wax you’re going to be using. For delicate areas we recommend using a hard wax like Waxxxie Salon Wax. Hard wax is the best face wax and the best wax for delicate areas as it releases from the skin easily, while still gripping onto the hair. If you’re waxing large areas of the body, like your arms or legs, the best wax is a strip wax. Strip wax is applied in large sections at once and can be removed with the use of wax strips. Waxxxie Aquawax is the best leg wax, because it is very effective, but still gentle on the skin.
• Cover your floor Next thing to do is cover your floor or the furniture you’ll be waxing on – you don’t want to risk spilling wax on your favorite rug!
• Prepare your skin A step that is often overlooked is prepping your skin for your waxing treatment. Make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or moisturizers to make sure your wax can really grip on the hairs. Don’t bother putting a spray tan on before waxing – it will come off when you wax. Your hair should be ¼ - ½ inch long, so if you’ve previously been shaving, your hair needs to grow approximately 2 weeks.
• Right temperature A step that is often overlooked is prepping your skin for your waxing treatment. Make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or moisturizers to make sure your wax can really grip on the hairs. Don’t bother putting a spray tan on before waxing – it will come off when you wax. Your hair should be ¼ - ½ inch long, so if you’ve previously been shaving, your hair needs to grow approximately 2 weeks.
• Right temperature finding the right temperature for your wax can be a tricky thing. As a general rule of thumb, hard wax should resemble honey and be practically dripless on your spatula. Strip wax should be runnier and drip off the spatula smoothly. If you’re using the Aquawax Roll on Kit, you can check the temperature by rolling onto a clean strip until the wax flows evenly. Waxxxie waxes can be heated up using a microwave.
• Wax with a friend waxing those hard to reach areas can be challenging. We recommend waxing with a friend as it’s easier and more fun!
• Practice on larger areas before moving on to more delicate areas To prevent bruising and skin lifting, it’s very important to support your skin and make sure that it’s held taut before you remove your wax. Especially on areas with less muscle support like your stomach and inner thighs.
• Remember to hold skin taut and remove against the hair growth Start by waxing larger areas, like your legs, and only move onto more delicate areas once you feel confident that you’ve got your technique down.
• Cleaning up afterwards Our Waxxxie Roll on Kit is the best home waxing kit as it makes cleaning up so easy – it simply washes off with water! If you’re using the Waxxxie Salon Wax, you’ll need to use an oil to remove any residue.
All Waxxxie waxes are dermatologically tested and proven gentle on sensitive skin. We don’t use any fragrances to cover up nasty chemicals, because we simply don’t need to use any. All our waxes are made in Australia with the best quality professional ingredients currently on the market. We never test our products on animals and we don’t buy our raw material from any suppliers that do. This means you can use our products with a clear conscience! SOURCE:- https://waxxxie.blogspot.com/2019/10/tips- for-waxing-at-home.html
Contact Us USA Waxxxie Waxxxie Waxxxie Waxxxie firstname.lastname@example.org +61 03 5227 4999