Hibernate online training by smartmindonlinetraining
HIBERNATE • Hibernate is a free, open source Java package that makes it easy to work with relational databases. Hibernate makes it seem as if your database contains plain Java objects like you use every day, without having to worry about how to get them out of mysterious database tables. It liberates you to focus on the objects and features of your application, without having to worry about how to store them or find them later.
Hibernate Online Training • 1. Introduction• Problems with using JDBC• Setting Up Hibernate• Configuring Hibernate• Programmatic Configuration• XML Configuration• Configuration with Properties file• Using Annotations• Opening and Closing the session• Retrieving Objects
2. General Architecture of Hibernate3. Basic mapping and Object Identity• Sample application development and performing following operations:• Read• Update• Delete• Create• Providing an ID for persistence problem• Database sequence
Native generator• Increment generator• Hilo generator• Creating a composite key• saveorUpdate functionality in Hibernate• Dynamic SQL generation in Hibernate• Naming entities in hibernate
4. Component Mapping• Implementing a value type as a component• Nesting components• Adding References in components• Mapping a collection of components• Using Components as keys to a Map
5. Collections Mapping• Set• List• Arrays• Collection
6. Hibernate Data types7. Hibernate API8. Hiberenate Query language (HQL)• Projection Queries• Aggregation Functions• Grouping• Restrictions
9. Inheritance in Hibernate• Table-per-class hierarchy• Table-per-concrete class• Table-per-sub10. Relations• One-to-one• One-to-many• Many-to-one• Many-to-many
11. Caching• Introduction• Scopes of cached Data• Cache levels• First-level cache• Second level cache• Concurrency Strategies• Cache Providers• Caching queries• Using the first level cache• Configuring second-level Cache
12. Querying with Criteria• Introduction• Using Criteria to load the data from database• Applying restriction to criteria• Using Projections with Criteria
13. Querying by Example14. Batch Processing• Batch Inserts• Batch Updates• Batch Deletes15. Native SQL• Using database dependent SQL’s
16. Transaction Management17. Integrating Hibernate with Servlets18. Integrating Hibernate with Struts 2.x
Advantages of hibernate • Hibernate is independent of the database engine at the backend. List of Hibernate Dialect are provided for connecting whatever database we prefer. • Hibernate has integrated automatically with the most reliable connection pool implementation (C3P0).
advantages • Hibernate is a layered architecture, so that we don’t be obligated to use everything provided by Hibernate. We just use those features that you may think they’re lightly enough for the project.
Contact • India : +91 9949599844 • USA : +1-347-606-2716 • Email: email@example.com