CREATIVE SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO GRADUATION: AUTHENTIC, INTEGRATED, AND MEANINGFUL ALTERNATIVES. Dr. Amy Driscoll Miami Dade College March 7, 2014. Alternatives for Assessment Prior to Graduation: Signature Assignments and Capstones. Are student and learning centered
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dr. Amy Driscoll
Miami Dade College
March 7, 2014
Articulate and analyze an issue
Describe multiple perspectives
Develop a position statement
3. First draft of the assignment is intentionally generic (in context) to allow for multiple disciplines and contexts.
4. Assignment is tailored for varied course or disciplinary contexts.
5. All faculty users agree to the use and to collaborative review of student work samples.
6. Faculty engage in conversations about expectations in student work, preferably design a rubric.
1. Students analyze a ____ problem within their community and design a solution.