Grammar Lesson: NLAs. By: Group Arab. NLA is an acronym for No longer allowed. This list of mistakes is composed of words that are often confused or misspelled. In the following slides, you will have sentences with NLA’s which you have to correct and explain why they are incorrect.
By: Group Arab
NLA is an acronym for No longer allowed. This list of mistakes is composed of words that are often confused or misspelled.
1. Arborealanimals, such as gorillas and monkeys, where the funniest part of our trip to the zoo.
3. Its always been my dream to jump into a big pile of leaves shed by a deciduous tree.
5. The flora in that area consists of strange, dry looking plants because it's an area were it rains very little.
7. Because she'd always loved plants and gardening, Bethany wanted to study horticulture much more then law, which her father wanted her to study.
9. When the environmental activists found out the goverment decided to turn the beautiful, sylvan park into an animal testing lab, they fought to save the trees and the animals.