Review Exam 3. 1. In Pavlov ’ s experiment, the dog ’ s salivation to the bell is the:. A) unconditioned stimulus. B) unconditioned response. C) conditioned stimulus. D) conditioned response.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
10. If you want to teach a pigeon to eat out of your hand, you would place some bird seed closer and closer to you until it finally had to come to your hand. This is called:
16. After a week at college, Kim has formed a mental representation of the layout of the campus and no longer gets lost. She has developed a:
19. It is easier to train a dog to bark for food than to train it to stand on its hind legs for food. This best illustrates the importance of ______ in learning.
22. By pushing vending machine buttons, children often learn that this action is associated with the delivery of a candy bar. This best illustrates the process underlying:
4. When you solve a math problem in your head, you have to hold the information there while you calculate. This calls into play ___ memory.
7. Your friend says, textbook, you must work at it and pay attention. This is called ___ processing.“I wait to study all the material the night before the test, so it is fresh in my mind.” You tell him from what you have learned:
17. Asked quickly to spell measure ___.“shop” and then asked, “What do you do when you get to a green light?”, most people answer, “stop”. This is an example of:
19. When Jason learned the material, he was on pain killers. He could not recall it when off pain killers, but could again remember some of it the next time he was on pain killers. This is an example of:
25. Inspector Bradigan wants to call in a hypnotist to help the victim of abuse better recall repressed memories. You inform the inspector that:
4. Jim misplaced his keys. He knew they were in the house, so he first looked on the hook, then on the dresser, then in other places he has found them in the past. He is using the strategy of:
10. Politicians know that labeling military action as a remembering the times we won. This is an example of:“pre-emptive strike” gains more support than, “invasion.” This is an example of: