Any tips for a new cam girl
● Any tips for a new cam girl*?
● Someone asked me if I had any advice, figured I'd share my thoughts! I’m going to
assume you are camming in a public show space like chaturbate or something for
these! Visit http://camlicious.com/
1. ban whoever you want for whatever reason. i used to feel bad for
banning or kicking people but now i just swing that fucking ban hammer
like a nano-boosted Reinhardt and ask questions later. 95% of the time if
someone says one annoying/offensive/stupid as fuck/insensitive thing
they will only get worse the next time they speak. just get rid of them.
2. don’t publicly call people names if they are a massive asshole. there are
tons of people who get off on being humiliated or talked down to or just
talked to negatively. make them pay for that shit. just ban them and move
3. don’t trust anyone about anything ever. no matter how nice someone
seems, never do a show before getting paid up front. people go through
insane extremes to rip off camgirls. don’t do something before someone
tips you. “show me your (insert sexy body part here) and i’ll tip you” = go
fuck yourself.people who are actually going to tip you, will just tip you and
request things if they want to.
4. i wouldn’t recommend camming as a full time job until you’ve done it for a
long time. it can be very emotionally draining if you need to force yourself
to get online even if you don’t feel like it. take care of yourself and your
5. there are an endless supply of trolls. ban them but know that sometimes
it’s nice to use them as a way to educate the rest of your room about
things. i do that anyways.
6. people send death threats and shit occasionally, so heads up on that. ban
them and ignore it and move on. maybe take a screenshot for your
records just in case shit gets weird.
7. don’t have like mail and shit laying around your cam space. accidentally
showing your address on stream = big no no. don’t text people with your
phone number, use kik or something. use separate email addresses for
8. clean your damn room.
9. you don’t owe anyone anything. if someone wants something from you
you should both agree to it.
10.don’t do anything you aren’t 100% comfortable with.
read the rules wherever you are camming so someone doesn’t trick
you into doing something that’s not allowed, screenshotting it, and try to
get you banned.
accept that people will record your shows and will share them and
they will be on the internet forever and ever.
do your own thing. don’t watch other successful people and measure
yourself to them, especially if you are live. do what makes you feel
comfortable. be yourself. there is an audience for everyone/every body
type/race/gender blah blah blah just find your niche and rock it.
14.don’t mod people until they’ve been around for a while and you like them.
motherfuckers love to ask to be made a mod for some reason. you should
pick them yourself if you want any at all.
15.i personally don’t allow slurs and things in my room. a lot of people seem
to cater the lowest common denominator and will just allow anything and
everything and end up with a cesspool community so nip that in the bud
early if you care about such things.
research budget lighting if ya gotta.
did i mention to ban anyone you want? even if they’ve tipped you a
ton and suddenly become an asshole, ban that fucker. there are tons of
kind people who can take their space.
● i guess that’s it for now. you’ll figure it out, good luck! aha that ended up a bit
longer than i thought. hope it helps!