#Always have to keep your teeth clean and hygienic always dont allow bacteria to strain in your gums and teeth and make to decay goo.gl/aJstL3
Getting a regular professional clean will remove plaque, tartar buildup and staining from your teeth.
But did you know caring for your teeth and having a healthy mouth reduces your risk for:
and even cancer
1. Save money.Prevention is less expensive than cure. Regular daily care of your teeth and gums will prevent problems in the future and leave you with lower dental bills.
2.Fresh Breath.Your mouth will start to smell if you do not clean it regularly. You take the rubbish out regularly so it doesn’t start to stink, clean your mouth out at least twice a day.
3.Stay kissable.Who wants to kiss someone with food between their teeth or bad breath? Brushing and flossing is the cheapest and most effective way to remove food and bacteria and keep your breath smelling of roses.
4.Prevent gum disease.Gingivitis (inflammation of the gums and the first stage of gum disease) is caused by the plaque build-up around your teeth, leading to swollen gums and teeth that bleed when you brush them. Plaque is an accumulation of food and bacteria, which appears in everyone’s mouth and it needs to be cleaned off regularly to keep your mouth healthy.
5.Bacteria from your mouth can make its way into your bloodstream and increase you chance of a heart attack or stroke.
6. Prevent or minimise Diabetes. Any gum disease can make it harder to control your blood glucose. The relationship between serious gum disease and diabetes is two-way. Not only are people with diabetes more susceptible to serious gum disease, but serious gum disease may have the potential to affect blood glucose control and contribute to the progression of diabetes.
7. Have a healthy baby. Gum disease has been shown to increase the chance of premature birth and low birth weight. It can also be one of the many causes of delayed conception and impotence. So get your mouth and gums healthy first.
8.Prevent Dementia. Poor oral health increases your risk of developing dementia by a third.
9. Toothpaste on your brush is the best way to apply minerals and other desensitisers to your teeth.
10. Remove stains. There are mild abrasives in toothpaste that remove debris and surface stains and help to keep your teeth looking fresh, healthy and white.
That 2 minutes brush, twice a day can not only save your teeth and keep your smile looking beautiful it can also literately save your life.
if you would like to know more about your oral health, dental care and having a fresh healthy smile for life refer this site. Royse city dental