Advanced Certificate in Computer Information Systems. … a career for the future. Student Learning Outcomes. A student who graduates from the Division of Computer Information Systems should be able to possess the following: 1. Practical knowledge of various productivity software package
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A student who graduates from the Division of Computer Information Systems should be able to possess the following:
1. Practical knowledge of various productivity software package
2. Practical knowledge of various programming languages
3. Knowledge of information systems development methods and techniques
4. Knowledge of data communications and local area networks
5. Knowledge of communication skills
The Advanced Certificate is for the individual who desires:
Area School Districts
Price Lumber Co.
CNA Health Partners
Drew Memorial Hospital
Tulane UniversityEmployers Several area businesses have expressed an interest in their employees receiving a technical certificate
6 additional hours – 3000-4000 level; for which the prerequisites have been met, excepting CIS 370V: CIS Practicum and CIS 460V: Interniship in CIS
* Up to six hours of discipline-related courses may be transferred from the bachelor’s degree.
Administrative Support: Kathryn Jacobs
Back row: Chair Brian Hairston, Lynn Harris, Ked Donham, and Jean Hendrix
Front row: Terri Cossey, Lori Selby, and Angela Marsh