[Lotte Hotel SAP ERP install guide]. SAP GUI Install Manual. 2013. 11. 18. Agenda. SAP GUI Installation SAP GUI Patch Message Server Setting 4. Logon Info. Setting. 1. SAP GUI Installation.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
[Lotte Hotel SAP ERP install guide] SAP GUI Install Manual 2013. 11. 18
Agenda SAP GUIInstallation SAP GUI Patch Message Server Setting 4. Logon Info. Setting
1. SAP GUIInstallation • Extract the file, ‘SAP GUI 730.zip’ with decompression program Please, open the folder and go to the location where the file is extracted. Open the diretory
1. SAP GUIInstallation • Double click the ‘SetupAll’ file to install • Extracted path\SAP GUI 730\NW_7.0_Presentation_\PRES1\GUI\WINDOWS\WIN32 Double Click
1. SAP GUIInstallation • Click the ‘Next’.
1. SAP GUIInstallation • Only check for the SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 AND Click the ‘Next’.
1. SAP GUIInstallation • You can see the processing of the installation. AND Click the ‘Close’ .
2. SAP GUI Patch (lv .5-10010496) • Double click the ‘gui730_5-10010496’ file to patch(※ Location is the same as installation file path) It takes about 1 minute to finish extracting.
2. SAP GUI Patch (lv .5-10010496) • Click the ‘Next’
2. SAP GUI Patch (lv .5-10010496) • You can see the processing of the patch. AND Click the ‘Close’ .
3. Message Server Setting • c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\servicesfile should be edited as below. sapmsPRD 3600/tcp Tab key • Please, insert one line sapmsPRD 3600/tcp as you see . • Please, save the service file after editing.
4. Logon Info. setting • My Computer - Tools - Folder options 을 선택 Key down ‘Alt’ -> you can see the ‘Tools’ menu • Move to the ‘View’ tab • Check as the screenshot on the right. • Check : Display the full path in the title bar.Check : Show hidden file, folders.
4. Logon Info. setting • 1) Execute (Double Click) : saplogon_auto.bat
4. Logon Info. setting • Open SAP Logon on the Desktop. • Enter the SAP PRD (Double click)
4. Logon Info. setting • You can see the first page and you can logon with your own information. SAP ID • For the first time, • initial password is init12342. From the seconde time, • you must log on with the new password