M1-M3 答案. +er:________________________________________ ___________________________________________ +r: ________________________________________________________
teacher, singer, reporter, farmer, waiter, cleaner, flute player, worker,footballer…
第二部分： Module 1 专题： Jobs
I. 写出至少10 个表示职业的单词。 （B 班写25个）
writer, driver, dancer, baker, maker…
fireman, milkman, postman, businessman, sportsman, spaceman, salesman…
doctor, actor, librarian, dentist, nurse, clown…
pizza, ham, tomato, potato, beef, ice-cream, fried rice
steak, biscuits, sweets, porridge, soybean milk…
hamburger，chips，sausages sandwiches， cakes bread，toasts，pie，
hot dogs ， chicken cola ，coffee
noodles，rice，fish soup ，dumplings Zongzi，moon cakes ，Yuanxiao/ Tangyuan，tea
Three Little Pigs________________
Little Red Riding Hood_______________
The Ugly Duckling____________________
The Frog Prince_________________
Ring King _________________________
It’s Lingling’s grandma.
She was a driver before.
She drove a bus.
He was a flute player before.
He played Chinese music.
He worked in an office.
She worked in a factory.
Her mother works in a shop.
Her father works in a hospital.
Yes, he does.
It’s about English food.
She had eggs and sausages.
She had sandwiches.
She had fish and chips.
They usually have breakfast at seven o’clock.
They are in the library.
They want to borrow Harry Potter videos.
No, they didn’t.
Yes, they do.
In two weeks.
drive a bus
play Chinese music
play the flute
at/in the office
at/in the factory
at/in the shop
at/in the hospital
15 十二点半 _____________________
18. 在C书架上 _____________________
19. 一些腊肠 _________________
20. 做作业 _____________________
22. 还书 _________________
23. 三天以后 _____________________
traditional English food
half past twelve
on Shelf C
use the computer
in three days
I. 请你按类别举例写出5个动词过去式,例如play— played
ate, saw, drank,
wore, had, swam,
wrote, got, slept
cut, put, read,
IV. Write about an animal. （根据范文，仿写一篇短文）。
Pandas live in China.
It has a cute face.
Pandas eat bamboos.
Click on “Email”
Click on “Write”
Write your message
Click on “Send”
1. ________ your friend. 2. ______some words on the_______.
3. ______ the poster__________ . 4. _________your poster.
on the wall
How I made the kite. / How to make the kite.
I cut the paper with scissors.
I drew the dragon.
I painted it.
Draw the dragon.
Cut the paper with scissors.
Then I could fly the kite.
I put sticks on it
I put strings on it.
Put strings on it.
Fly the kite.
Put sticks on it
1. He _____________________ TV last night.
2. He ______________________ a book last night.
3. He _________________ a glass of milk last night.
4. He _____________________ toys last night.
5. He ___________________ some sweets last night.
6. He __________________ thecomputer last night.
7. He ___________________ an apple last night.
1. You _________________ (work ) in a shop now.
2. He ___________________(cut ) the paper.
3. He ______________________(open ) the door.
4. She ____________________ (visit ) London.
5. It ____________________ (rain ) today.
6. He ____________________(go ) to the park.
7. I _________________ (do ) my math homework.
Yesterday, I cleaned the room.
Now, I am cleaning the room.
Tomorrow, I am going to clean the room
Tomorrow, I will clean the room.
Yesterday, we flew a kite.
Now, we are flying a kite.
Tomorrow, we are going to fly a kite.
Tomorrow, we will fly a kite.
4. Daming and Sam, go swimming
Yesterday, Amy went to the park.
Now, Amy is going to the park.
Tomorrow, Amy is going to go to the park.
Tomorrow, Amy will go to the park.
Yesterday, Daming and Sam went swimming.
Now, Daming and Sam are going swimming.
Tomorrow, Daming and Sam are going to go swimming.
Tomorrow, Daming and Sam will go swimming
Last week Sam _________(have, had) a birthday party. Amy _________(told, tell) lots of jokes. The party _______(is, was, were) very funny. They _________ (laughed, laughing) a lot. Now, Sam is_________ (drew, draw, drawing) a dragon. Lingling is _________ (playing, play, played) the flute. This weekend, they are going to _______ (going, go, went) to a restaurant. They will _______ (ate, eat, eating) hamburgers and chips. And they are going to ________ (drank, drink, drinking) orange juice. They will _________ (are, be) very happy.
1.Where does Jason live？ ___________________________________________
2. Where is Jason going to go?
3. When will Jason go?
4. Who is Jim?
He lives in America.
He is going to go to Australia.
He is Jason’s friend.
5. What will Jason take? ___________________________________________
6. What will the present be? ___________________________________________
7.What will the book be about?
8. Where will they go? ___________________________________________
He will take a present.
It will be a book.
It will be about animals.
They will go to the sea.